Sunday, October 4, 2009

We have a winner

Using the random number generator over at random.org I've drawn two winners in the Wave invite contest. Congrats to Chris Foley and Leilani!

Chris I have your email address and your invite's on the way. Unfortunately I don't have one from Leilani. Please email me asap (gtheule aat gerrittheule.com) and your invite will be on the way. As I mentioned, invites aren't being sent out by Google right away. Once you've been given an invite from someone (as you two have,) Google will send them out on a delay right now estimated to be at least a day or two. Because there's a delay, I'll also email the winners a screen capture of the invite confirmation screen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I won! Thanks for the all call at NFCS.

I sent you an email at the address you posted. You should have it by now. Forgive me for not just putting it here, but it's my normal business e-mail.


Thanks and Hugs,

Leilani

Chris Foley said...

Thanks Gerrit!!!