Wednesday, July 22, 2009

YAP Tracker

I just did a post below where the the info was forwarded to a singer's forum by the good people at YAP Tracker. For those of you who don't know, YAP Tracker is a site that keeps track of virtually every audition opportunity from pay to sings up through to major A house auditions worldwide, but mostly concentrating in North America and Europe. It is one of the single best tools in a singer's arsenal as it makes not only finding out about auditions easier (too easy for my taste, letting everybody out there know about auditions without doing the work, but I'd rather be on the inside looking out than not subscribed when others have the info,) but it also helps you keep track of application and audition dates and has live updates as people start hearing about auditions or casting. It is $50 a year (and worth every penny,) but you can get 10% off if you send me an email letting me know you'd like to join as a part of their referral program. Write me at gtheule at gerrittheule. com for the discount.

No comments: